Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A visit from our New Yorker

Cassie came into town to see Wyatt before he heads out to serve the Lord for a couple of years, and we had a good time while she was here. On Saturday we had plan to go boating but we needed to get a few of the rows of pumpkins hoed first. Cassie lost the city and became the farm girl and helped us out.
Thanks for all your help Cassie, we will have to pick a pumpkin for you.

We are starting to see lots of blossoms.

We are still fighting the squash bugs, so yes that is Lilli trying to get to boating a little faster by spraying in her swim suit.

I had to take this picture because McKinley not only hoed but sprayed the pumpkins in her helmet. After Bonnie's remark about not wearing there helmets she only takes it off to sleep. Thanks Bonnie for keeping us safe.
So this looks like it could be our first pumpkin.

Finally time to play. It didn't take Cassie long to get right back in the groove of it.

Matt is really enjoying himself now.

And yes I finally got in the water also.
Cassie it was great to see you again!

7 comments:

Nikki Broadhead said...

That looks like you guys had so much fun!!!

Shortcake and Company said...

Great pix, Candi. I love the one with Lilli in her swimsuit...LOL. And Cass's face in the wakeboarding one is classic too.

Cassie Ercanbrack said...

It was so much fun to see everyone, thanks for re-adjusting all your schedules to play with me while I was in town!

Katie said...

I cannot wait to see all of those pumpkins!! It looks like you had a blast. The water must have been warm to have Candi get in!!

Erica said...

Your pumpkin patch is impressive! I can't wait to see it this fall!!

Mangelson's said...

The pumpkins are looking great. We drive by almost everyday to see the progress.

Unknown said...

I had to laugh when I read your comment on the carnival on my blog. My WORST memory of a carnival is with your husband when he threw up his cold cereal all over everyone. I will never forget that!!