What an awesome country that we live in. I am so grateful for the past and present service men and women and there families. They sacrifice so much to allow us the freedoms that I enjoy everyday of my life.
We had a great 4th of July. Gavin, Mckinley, and I started the day at 5:00 setting out flags. Then Matt and I enjoyed a round of golf with my parents. I did not get a picture but Matt made a 50 foot putt, and 1 foot shy of a hole in one. We finished the day off with a much needed dip in the pool and a BBQ at my in-laws. Thank you for all the fun.

4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Now we need to have your parents come down to the good ol St. George for a round of golf... Could be fun!
The BBQ was fun! It was good to see you guys!!
Nice picture collage!
Wow I really like the collage! It looks like you guys had a very fun 4th!
Post a Comment