My entire family LOVES raspberries, and the only bad thing about that is they are not cheep. So when my Mom told me that one of her friends had said that we could pick her raspberries while she was out of town we took her up on it. Now I understand why they're not cheep. It takes a lot of effort and scratches to get just one small bowl of raspberries. I am sure that the pros do it different but we had a good time in the raspberry patch, and an eve better time eating them.
McKin and G-man seem to find the hardest places to get to, I guess they saw some good raspberries there.
Matt was having lots of flashbacks of his childhood, picking strawberries and raspberries.
The girls were eating them as fast as we could pick them.
Matt was our ray of sunshine in his ti-dyed shirt. To be honest I don't think he enjoyed picking raspberries to much, but thanks for coming.
8 comments:
I enjoyed the raspberries... I didn't like the scratchy bushes. Jade downed everything that I didn't eat in about 30 seconds. I had more fun swinging in the swing with the girls. I definitely feel that paying for already picked berries is worth it.
--Matt
Oh I just love raspberries. I have a really good recipe for raspberrie jello with a pretzel crust if you are interested.
Ooohh...raspberries! They are the best. But, I'm feeling bummed because I would like to see a picture of Matt from the front in his Ray of Sunshine shirt.
Matt and that shirt!
Hey Donna, I think that I know that recipe (pretzel curst cream cheese cool whip center and raspberry jello top) and I love it also. It that is not it then I want it for sure.
I wasn't happy enough to be a ray of sunshine. I am pretty sure that the camera would have broken...
Next time I will try to be happier
those raspberries look so yummy. your getting really good at picture taking. must have had one of bonnies lessons!
Charlyn, that is Bonnie taking the pictures with my camara. I still need a lesson from her.
Post a Comment