Monday, April 21, 2008

Growing up way to fast!

It has been a couple of busy weeks so this post it a little late but we couldn't skip over such an important day as McKinley's birthday. I can hardly believe that it has been 12 years. McKinley is turning into such a fine young lady and I am very proud of her. McKinley is so excited to be old enough to go to Young Women's, she loves to read and try new things. McKinley is such a great help to her Dad and I, and I am not sure that I let her know enough how much we appreciate her. Thank you and we love you.
The last two years McKinley has chosen to have Russian Cream with raspberries for her birthday cake. I also let the kids choose what to have for dinner on there birthday and she seems to always go with cube steak, potatoes and gravy.

McKinley had a late over with a few of her friends to finish off her birthday bash.

7 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

McKinley really is a sweetie. I'll never forget Cole was teasing her that most parents are "cool". Kinley piped in that she thought her parents were super cool. That blew me away that she recognized all you do for her too. Happy, happy birthday McKinley!!

Erica said...

Aww Happy Birthday McKinley! I hope you had a wonderful day!!!

Stacy Stoddard said...

hpaay belated birthday Kinley, you are such a pretty young lady. I sure miss you walking Shelby with me and talking to make the walk go faster.

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so happy to have you in our class now! You are such a smart girl and I look forward to getting to know you better!!

Katie said...

Kinners!!! Happy Birthday! You guys really are so blessed to have such a good kid.

Unknown said...

twelve already? seems like yesterday you were just born. you are such a cute girl and a really good girl. you always have the best manners when we are around you. you are going to love the young women. that will be fun having your mom in there with you. happy happy birtday!

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday Mckinley. I can't believe you are 12 all ready. I remeber taking you and Logan to pre-school. You are such a cute girl. Tell those boys to stay away until your at least 21.