Yes there is a hot new style that the McMullin's will be wearing. I know that you are dying to get this looks, so here is the secret... purchase some type of lip medication for cold sores from your local Wal-Marts and then proceed to leave it in the pocket of your jeans. As you can see you can wash several pairs together to get this affect. Finally, the most important part, be sure that the lip medication gets in the dryer to set the look. If you have any question please don't hesitate to call me.
I decided that I better just laugh about it (lets just say I had a different attitude last night).
6 comments:
I know exactly what this is......a great excuse to go out and buy new clothes!!!
That sounds like a great idea! I was the only one that did not have any jeans in the wash so I will be missing out on the new pants.
Never fear....The Queen of Clean is here. I bought her books a couple of years ago and she has amazing tricks of getting out stains. Just use Dawn liquid dish soap on the stains. It will get them out--even if they've gone through the dryer. This works on all greasy stains. It's a wonder. But, I've found Dawn works the best. Good luck and happy washing! ;)
I think you should go shopping for yourself anyway! You do the laundry...you can justify it!!
Are you sure Kristie wasn't over helping you out with laundry? In high school she washed all hers and mine whites with RED lipstick, and dried it on also. Needless to say....it was a mess. Good luck, but I would go shopping and buy some new jeans!!
Haha- I do that occasionally because I have a nasty habit of throwing things in the washer without checking pockets. We've had gum, crayons, chapstick, etc. Your blog so fun!
Post a Comment