On the first Saturday of December you can find Grandma and Grandpa Ercanbrack doing something with their grandkids. Mom and Dad started this tradition several years ago and it is a huge hit with all the kids. In the past we have been ice skating , bowling, out to dinner, to temple square, and much more. This year the kids had a sleepover and played the Amazing Race. In the race they had to go shopping and help Santa get some presents for some special kids, identify pictures of their parents when they were young, and even make a gingerbread houses. My kids had a great time with all of their cousins and Grandma and Grandpa. Thanks Mom and Dad for giving them this great memory and being such a positive influence in my kids lives. I had McKinley take my camera and get some pictures, most of which are of the gingerbread houses. The frosting must of been really good because the kids seem to be licking their fingers.

1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! I wanna make a gingerbread house.... I think I will do that.
Post a Comment