The first part of July Matt started Jenny Craig and 4 months later he has done GREAT! Even better than losing all that weight he has lowered his cholesterol by 67 points. We have all learned to eat a lot healthier and feel much better about our health. I know that we can't control the future but I hope that our actions today will help us live a long healthy life together. Great job Matt, you look smoking HOT!
11 comments:
Way to go, Matt! I love Jenny because you can see results, it's convenient and I swear, it changes your lifestyle. You look great!! And, how nice of you Candi to post about his success.
Jared and I were just discussing on sunday how great you both look. Maybe after I have this baby Jared and I will start slimming down, he seems to be gaining the weight right along with me. HaHa!!
No more frites for you! You both look great! Too bad we were not doing a biggest looser challenge, Matt would have won for sure!
Congrats Matt! I am so proud of you!!
I just had a flash back to the time Candi brought home some guy with a ponytail...you look great! If only you lived by me so I would be more motivated.
Nice job Matt. I can't believe the difference. I too am a fan of Jenny, just wish my weight was falling off just as fast. Oh, well one pound at a time. A loss is a loss!!! This just keeps me motivated!!
You both look awesome! I am still working on it. Maybe in a few months I can do a before and after picture! Congrats guys!
You are all so nice...
Candi needs to post her pictures. She is looking good (like always...)
Thanks,
--Matt
wow look at you Matt1!! LOL you look good.
Hey dad this is Mckinley commenting from kelsey's e-mail.
Kelsey was commenting on your tydie shirt. (she doesn't want me to write exact words shes afraid you'll come and get her while shes sleeping.)
YOU LOOK SMOKIN I love you sooo much just keep being a good example.
LOVe Kinners
I never thought either one of you needed to loose weight but you both look great!
Post a Comment