Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Day

In preschool we had asked the kids what they were going to be for Halloween and over half of the little girls said a princess. I decided that I had the perfect old prom dress to be a princess myself. It was so fun to see the reactions of the preschool kids when they saw me as a princess. One of the little girls dressed as Cinderella gave me the biggest hug and just smiled, others told me that I looked soooo pretty, they all wanted to see my shoes (which weren't glass but very sparkly), and even the boys couldn't resist fluffing my dress.





Halloween night I lost the princess in me and we went for the chocolate instead.

4 comments:

Mangelson's said...

Your costumes are adorable and so creative!!

Shortcake and Company said...

Oh, I'm glad you did the M&M thing. I hadn't heard what you dressed up as. LOL...nuts or plain. Oh, and congrats about fitting into your prom dress, you skinny minnie!

Nikki Broadhead said...

Oh I love the dress that you had on! you look like a princess! I also love the M&M look that is HOT

Stacy Stoddard said...

I love that you are so Brave to dig into the old Prom Dresses. I can picture how excited the girls were to see you.