Monday, October 13, 2008

Spooky Crafts

My sister-in-law Bonnie wanted to make some Halloween decor for her house so she put together a fun craft night. The best part about it was that the crafts were cheep, only took a couple of hours to do, and I think they turned out really cute.
For this one Bonnie collected some branches from different trees around her house, and we found some birds at Roberts Crafts and JoAnns Fabric. We removed the leaves from the branches, attached the birds and then spray painted them black. Totally easy!
The other craft that we did used paint canvases that were seven dollars for three, also at Roberts. Bonnie found some spooky images off of the Internet, that we traced on the canvas, and then painted black. Thanks Bonnie for planning the fun and easy craft night. I will provide the house anytime.

3 comments:

Sami Carter said...

What fun ideas! We should of put you in charge of our super saturday! Cute Cute

Shortcake and Company said...

Sooo cute! How fun and spooky. Also, the pix above aren't coming through. Hmmm...

Nikki Broadhead said...

WOW that is so fun! I love it!