Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It must be a dream!


We have officially (in my eyes) started the yard. I know that Matt is laughing right now as he reads this because he thinks that he started last year. So he moved a little dirt, and maybe placed a few rocks (huge boulders) but now that we planted trees the yard has really started. I know that there is so much more than grass and trees to a yard, but I guess that is the part I can't wait for. Thanks Matt for all your hard work and after 14 years of marriage you know that patience is not my strong suit.

5 comments:

Mangelson's said...

I drive past every day and it's been really fun to watch the progress. It look's great!!

Shortcake and Company said...

Yeah...how exciting! This fall you'll have to come and get some starts from my perennials. I'm excited for you.

Jaime said...

I know the excitement! We are finally getting a move on our yard as well. The trees look really good!!

Katie said...

I cannot believe that it is finally coming in!! Yeah!

Unknown said...

How exciting to be getting a yard. We do a lot of yard work but it consist of Ryan driving the skidster scraping the weeds? Is that considered putting a yard in?