I finished up the field trips this week with Jade and McKinley. Today I went with Jade to the Scera Theater for a play, lunch at the park and then yes the amazing Bean Museum.
This is a picture of Jade and her friend Sophie on the bus ride over to Orem. I really enjoy everything about going on field trips with the kids except the bus rides. It is fun to see how they interact with their classmates.
Here we are at the play Amelia Bedelia.
Apparently Jade is afraid of dead stuffed animals, who knew, I did not. If you look close at these pictures you can see that she did not want to get to close or take her eyes off of them. I tried to get a picture of just her in front of a different bear and she started to cry so we stayed clear of the bears.
Once again I had a really great group of kids to watch over. The little boy in blue did lose his tooth in the middle of the play, but he survived.
On Tuesday I was able to go to the Clark Planetarium with McKinley and her class.
The only kid to give me trouble in this group was the kid in the grey shirt.
It is pretty entertaining to see sixth grade boys and girls interact.
After the lesson on the stars and planets we went to a 3-D movie. There is that kid in the grey shirt--trouble with a capital T.
Here we are trying to make the bus ride home more fun.
4 comments:
I love that Jade is scared of those animals, I am too.
Wow...a lost tooth, an unknown fear--what an outing! I haven't been to the planetarium forever. Was it fun?
I didn't realize they were in 6th grade!!...I am starting to feel old these days (Linda and Corey's baby getting baptized, Kinly and Kyler in 6th grade, Wyatt going on a mission, Erin expecting...at least I'm not turning 36 this year ;)).
How much fun is that. What a good mamma you are. I think I would've barfed if someone lost their tooth. Hopefully he didn't make you pack it for him!!
Post a Comment