Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Field Trip Day

You know that the end of school is getting close when the field trips notes start to come home. Gavin's was the first one to go one his field trip and I was lucky enough to go with him. Our first stop was the Bean Museum.






After the Bean Museum we had lunch at a park in Provo and continued on to the Springville Art Museum. I was in charge of keeping track of Gavin and 2 of his classmates. Unlike the Bean Museum, I had never been to the Sringville Art Museum before. Gavin went to the Sringville Art Museum last year so I asked him if he liked it and I thought his response was pretty funny, "there are alot of naked butts and stuff." I had a great time and my group was awesome.
Gavin likes to pull funny faces for some reason.

4 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

Gavin's comment was funny--it made me laugh out loud. You're such a great mom to go on the field trips. I think there a lot of fun, most of the time.

Bonnie said...

Can you take Jack with you next time?

Katie said...

I remember going to the Bean (which I always thought was Bing!!) Museum when I was a kid!!!

Ashlee said...

Hey Candi! I found you on Char's blog. Your little Gavin is BIG and handsome! You're in trouble with that one! My kids LOVE the Bean Museum!