So Gavin was a little rusty at his first game and he would forget to dribble the ball. It didn't take him long to get it all back and he did a great job and had a lot of fun.
I am not sure if this shot went in or not, but McKinley also did a great job. Let just say that she is her Fathers daughter, a little competative. I do have to admit that I tend to get a little competative myself when watching my kids play sports. At least I was never kicked out of a game (one Mom was actually asked to leave a game) and held my tongue pretty well.
The girls had a great time watching the games also (can't you tell by Jades face). When it was time to go home their faces were so red that it looked like they had just played a full basketball game.
5 comments:
Jade looks thrilled! It is a good thing your kids are so good at sports! Maybe they can teach Jack a thing or two!
Good job Mckinley and Gavin. Don't do anything to get your mom thrown out of the game ;)
Little athletes in training--I love it. Jade's face cracks me up. What fun kiddos you and Matt have.
Aww the Jr. Jazz thing looks like fun! I'm excited to get our Gavin into some kind of sports. Maybe it'll use up some of that extra energy!!
Jade is soo sooo soo enthused!!!
Post a Comment