Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Enjoying summer in the middle of winter

Lilli couldn't wait to play in the sand.
No it is not David Hasselhoff, even better, Gavin Studmuffin McMullin

Jade didn't want to stop playing for a picture, but she gave me a quick smile.

McKinley got really good on her skim board as the day went on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures!! Makes me excited for summer. To bad Yuba isn't that pretty of a beach!! I think you guys go to disneyland more than anyone I know. It's great!! Some of my greatest memories are going to Disneyland with the McMullin family.

Shortcake and Company said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. Was the ocean cold? It doesn't look like it slowed down your kids at all. I love going to California with you guys--you're so much fun. When are we going together? :)