Sunday, August 19, 2007

Gavin


Hey,

It's me, Gavin. I have had a good sumer. I have gone camping and we went to Lake Powell we went to movies and lots more things. My mom signed me up for soccer my dad is my coach. We have 13 people on our team. That is most of the thing I did this summer.

6 comments:

Sweet As Candi said...

Hey Gavin
I am very excited to watch you play soccer again this year. I also enjoy watching your coach (he is pretty hot).
Love, Mom

Bonnie said...

Gavin!
I am happy that you had a good summer! I can't wait to see the picture your mom is going to post of your first day of school! Don't be a bully on the bus!

Matt Hargreaves said...

So sad there won't be time for Hannah Montana now! Oh well. Work hard in school and we'll get some ice cream from the Big Red Barn. Go Cougars!

Sweet As Candi said...

g-boy

you rock you are such a great little bro thankyou for the fun summer. hope you had a good first day of school.

Go Utes Cougars suck

love your big sis
kinley

Katie said...

UTES UTES UTES UTES! Where are the first day of school pics? And I never heard that Gavin was the bully type....

Katie said...

Don't forget you read tons and tons of Harry Potter!