Have a happy b-day dad I love you so much. I hope you had a great time. ( sorry ) I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much love you
Happy Birthday Brother! I hope you had the best day ever, that you got lots of presents and ate tons of cake! How were you ever able to blow out so many candles?
5 comments:
Have a happy b-day dad I love you so much. I hope you had a great time. ( sorry ) I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much love you
love U
by
Happy Birthday~~~ sorry that I forgot about it!!!! I hope it was the BEST DAY EVER!!!!!
LOVE NIKKI!!!!!!! LOL
Aughhh!!! Big bro....tell sweet as Candi not to post your age! Happy Birthday!
I am not embarrassed by my age. Just because your 23 you shouldn't be either...
--Matt
Happy Birthday Brother! I hope you had the best day ever, that you got lots of presents and ate tons of cake! How were you ever able to blow out so many candles?
Post a Comment