Monday, November 1, 2010

Jade's Special Day

On October 9th, 2010 Jade was baptised. It was such an awesome day! Gavin said the opening pray and McKinley spoke about the Holy Ghost. One of many paydays for me.


Matt had asked Jade earlier in the week if she had any questions, and Jade wanted to know how long he was going to have to hold her under. I think she was a little nervous, but Matt practiced with her and she did great.

When I see this picture I feel SO blessed.

I am so proud of you Jade. I love what a beautiful young lady that you are turning into. I love how you love to teach your little sister and cousins, and always concerned about those around you. I love your zest for life and attitude that you can do anything you set you mind to. I hope that you can always remember the way you felt on this day.

Love Mom







5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh little miss Jade. What a wonderful day! I can see why you feel so blessed when you look at the picture of your family.

Katie said...

Congrats Jade! I am still so sad I missed it

Mangelson's said...

Congratulations Jade. That is awesome.

Nikki Broadhead said...

I cant believe I missed Jades special day! I can not believe she is 8!

Sarah said...

What a sweet family and sweet little girl. We love you Jade. So proud of you. Candi you're a good Momma!