This was our 2nd year doing the pumpkin patch. As I watched them grow this year I didn't think that the patch look to great, but much to my surprise we had over 360,000 lbs of pumpkins. We were able to sell them all to the Red Barn. I love picking the pumpkins because they are all so unique. This year we found the butt pumpkin and Gavin couldn't resist putting on some underwear and taking a picture.
Halloween Fun!


1 comment:
The pumpkin patch is brilliant! I have always admired how you and Matt teach your kids to work. I remember you telling me once how painful it is to watch them do the dishes and how much easier it would be to just do it yourself. But how would they ever learn? What great examples you are! Do you mind if I send Warner over for a lesson or two?
Post a Comment