I sound like a horrible Mother, but summer was so crazy this year, and I was ready to get the kids back in school and on a schedule. I also think that the kids were ready for a break from their Mom.
McKinley is in her 2nd year at Payson Junior High as the big 8th grader. McKinley HATES to ride the bus to school and gets lucky sometimes when she can catch a ride with her cousin Austin. She is still focused on getting straight A's. A few of her classes are math, English, social studies, Spanish, and choir.
Jade is a in 2nd grade this year. Jade has two teachers, Mrs Monroe and Mrs Garrett. In the past she has struggled with holding her pencil correct and writing neatly, but is doing so much better this year. Jade is one of the youngest in her class and probably the only one who hasn't lost her top two teeth yet. Her top tooth is loose and I keep telling her to wait to pull it out till after school pictures on the 18th, but she is trying her hardest to get it out.
Gavin is in the 5th grade this year, and his teacher is Mrs Francom. I hate to brag (not really) but Gavin is one of the best 5th grader with his multiplication facts. I always refer to him when I need numbers added. Gavin still loves to play sports at recess and eats school lunch almost everyday.
YES my baby is in Kindergarten. Lilli goes to afternoon kindergarten and her teacher is Ms Rowley. I decided to take her to school on her first day, instead of sending her on the bus. Lilli was so excited for her first day at school until she got a little nervous. She wanted to go to Kindergarten but didn't want me to leave. After a few tears and explaining that I was to old for Kindergarten she bravely went in and had a great day, and hasn't look back since (and neither have I).
4 comments:
Your kids are growing up so much. They all look so cute in these pictures. Don't feel bad, school is a blessing!!
Cute kiddos...they all look great. Hope they have a great year. I asked Lilli if she was the cutest in her class yesterday. She said "No, there's this other girl..." I quickly stopped her and told her she needed to say Yes, she IS the cutest! She just giggled.
How lucky are you to have them all in school! Sometimes the thought makes me sad but other times I'm thinking will it ever get here? You have the sweetest kids, I'm sure they'll have a wonderful year!
Those kids are getting way too big! That little G must take after his Dad with the number thing! And as far as Lilli goes... I cannot believe your baby is in school now! They need to stay little forever!
Post a Comment