Saturday, January 5, 2008

Run Matt Run

When we headed out for our run this morning, most of the snow had melted and the wind was blowing. It was about 8:30 when we left. I had told Matt that the weather man predicted the storm to move in between 6:00 and 8:00 that morning. Well he was only off by about 45 min. Half way into the run the storm moved in. By the time that we got home the snow was probably about 1 inch deep. This is one run (most of it ended up being a walk) I won't forget.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

Oh my. Can you say dedication! I wanted to run this morning too but I guess I'm not that dedicated. You guys looks soooo cold and wet.

Unknown said...

How fun is that!! I've never seen Matts cheeks so red. I didn't know you had him out running too. That's great that you can run together. Even if it is in the snow!!